DAVENPORT is hiring an entry level Marketing Assistant to support our marketing and business development efforts. This position will provide administrative assistance to the Marketing and Business Development department.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Enter and maintain current data in DAVENPORT’s CRM and marketing database.
- Provide general administrative support to marketing/business development efforts.
- Assist with creation of agendas and minutes for Business Development meetings
- Assist with proposal preparation and proof reading.
- Assist with website updates, social media updates, press releases.
- Assist with power point presentations.
- Assist with conference and tradeshow registrations and preparations.
- Other marketing related activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or English.
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Organized, highly motivated, able to work independently and as a member of the team
- Detailed oriented with ability to meet firm deadlines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Power Point
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign and Photoshop) is a plus, but not required
- Strong writing and computer skills are a must.
- Candidate should possess the ability to learn quickly, work efficiently and accurately.
- Attention to detail is critical for success as is a willingness and ability to learn new software programs.