DAVENPORT is seeking a Full-time Marketing Coordinator with minimum of 1 year of experience providing proposal support to marketing department for a professional services firm. The position location is flexible and can be in Winston-Salem, Charlotte or Asheville offices. Responsibilities of this position will include proposal development and preparation; copywriting to include press releases, project profiles, marketing documents; social media and website editing; creation of power point presentations; assisting with maintaining DAVENPORT’s CRM and marketing database; coordination of trade show events; assisting project teams with public involvement meetings; and other high level administrative tasks in support of the company’s overall business development and marketing processes.
Required Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 1-year related experience in marketing and/or business development in a professional services firm
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully and maintain organization in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment with changing priorities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are a must
- Organized, highly motivated, able to work independently and as a member of the team
- Experience maintaining website and/or social media accounts
- Detailed-oriented with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Power Point and Microsoft Office experience
- Experience with Adobe InDesign is required.
Interested candidates should submit a resume, writing sample, and cover letter including salary requirements in PDF format to rbuchanan@davenportworld. com. No phone calls, please.