This position acts as a Regional representative for the firm. Provides leadership, planning and direction for transportation engineering projects within the organization. Ensures all initiatives, and processes are in conformance with the organization’s established policies and objectives, and that projects are on budgets are within schedules.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct and manage transportation engineering analysis and/or design.
- Provide transportation consulting expertise for developer and government projects.
- Review transportation studies and/or designs by other team members and provide feedback to ensure a quality product.
- Assist with project level monthly billing.
- Assist with hiring and management of team members.
- Delegation of transportation engineering tasks to team members.
- Prepare proposals for project and develop fee estimates.
- Work with clients and reviews to guide projects to a successful completion, including participation at public meetings.
- Business development for new work and developing market area.
- Project and client management to ensure customer service, quality and timely deliverables.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil or Transportation Engineering from an accredited university.
- Master’s Degree in Civil or Transportation Engineering is a plus.
- Professional Engineering License preferred.
- 8 – 10 years transportation engineering experience (transportation engineering and design or other related experience).
- Business Development experience required.
- Experience working with Federal, State or Municipal Agencies is a plus.