DAVENPORT is currently seeking a full-time Marketing Assistant to join our team to provide administrative support to DAVENPORT’s marketing and business development efforts. The position will be based in DAVENPORT’s Winston-Salem office. Duties of the position include entering and maintaining current data in our CRM and marketing database (training provided); creation of agendas and minutes for business development meetings; assisting in proposal preparations; providing administrative support to business development personnel including assisting with cold calls, setting appointments and assisting with meeting follow ups; and providing general administrative support to the marketing/business development team. Attention to detail, ability to meeting deadlines, and ability to work as a team will be critical to success.
Interested candidates please submit a resume and cover letter.
Required Skills and Experience
- Degree in Marketing, English or related field. 1-2 years general office experience maybe substituted for education.
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Outgoing personality with excellent telephone etiquette
- Proven ability and comfort level with making ‘cold calls’
- Organized, highly motivated, able to work independently and as a member of the team
- Detailed oriented with ability to meet firm deadlines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Past experience providing administrative support in a professional services firm is a plus
- Experience with Power Point is a plus
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign and Photoshop) is a plus