Entry level Site/Civil Design Project Engineer
The Entry Level Site Civil Design Engineer will provide quality engineering design services for rehabilitation, renovation, and construction of land development projects. Responsibilities will include site layout, preparation of grading plans, storm drain, sanitary sewer, and domestic water design along with post construction storm water management and erosion and sediment control design.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in providing design and drafting services for the conceptual, preliminary and detail design phases of a project including site layout, sanitary/water/storm sewer design, roadways, grading/earthwork, erosion control, and/or stormwater management systems plans.
- Prepare design drawings using AutoCAD/Civil3D and related software
- Assist in preparing opinion of probable construction cost estimates
- Project management and client interactions
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- 0-3 years of progressively responsible experience in civil engineering
- EI is preferred. Candidate should possess or be working towards obtaining the EI certification.
- Good knowledge of AutoCAD/Civil3D is a plus.
- Collaboration skills
- Technical capacity
- Communication proficiency
- Time management
- Ability to make informed independent and professional
- Professional verbal and written communication
- Highly proactive and