The purpose of this role is to oversee the administrative operations of the business. This position will be based in the main DAVENPORT office and will have only minimal flexibility to work remotely.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Be responsible for and supervise all administrative functions of DAVENPORT.
- Develop policies and procedures to make the workplace more efficient
- Manage/Maintain Business & other Professional Licenses for the company
- Manage contract process
- Coordinate with 3rd party rep and operations team on contracts for review
- Assists with contract negotiations and finalizing markups
- Prepare contracts and other miscellaneous documents for execution
- Manage, maintain and organize contract records according to company standards
- Office management for all locations
- Office moves
- Miscellaneous office needs
- Manage internal and external special events, and other projects, as needed
- Manage Human Resources function
- Hiring process
- Recruiter and Consultant relationships
- Employee relations
- Employee records
- Manage IT function
- Manage IT staff
- Manage vendor relationship
- Coordinate and communicate with other department staff on various tasks to ensure company goals are met.
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, communications, or related field
- 5-10 years of work experience in a professional administrative/office management role
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written
- Ability to deal appropriately with confidential information
- Very good computer skills – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision, and willingness to be proactive in identifying and addressing needs of the organization
- Self-starter, driven
- Strong organizational, multitasking skills
- Communicates well with people both inside and outside of the company
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Able to learn and adapt to new software
- Ajera experience preferred, but not required
- Frequently required to sit, talk and hear.
- Frequently required to walk, use hands to type data, operate business machines, dial the telephone and reach with hands and arms.
- Frequently lift and/or move 5-10 lbs. and occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 lbs.
- Specific visions abilities required for this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.